ISO 9001 | Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses.
• It applies to the processes that create and control the products and services an organisation supplies
• It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met
• It is designed and intended to apply to virtually any product or service, made by any process anywhere in the world
• It shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.
• It demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit.
ISO 14001 | Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001 defines global standards for implementing an effective Environmental Management System (EMS).
Achieving accreditation enables Mara to identify aspects of our business that are detrimental to the environment within the business as well as in the context of customer supply requirements. The understanding of Environmental Laws, as applied to the supply chain means best practice is achieved by our company and our Customers.
• An environmental policy and commitment adhered to, by all our staff
• Plans for implementation and operation
• Checking and corrective actions
• Regular management reviews monitoring and modifying procedures
Mara endeavours to promote an environmental policy that will directly impact on you our clients.
ISO 18001 | Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO 18001 is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems.
The following key areas are addressed by ISO 18001:
• Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• OHSAS management programme
• Structure and responsibility
• Training, awareness and competence
• Consultation and communication
• Operational control
• Emergency preparedness and response
• Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement