We believe "Integrated pest management" is the way forward, which involves treating the causes of an infestation, not just the symptoms. This also involves working closely with the maintenance and service supply teams in the building training them in how to identify problems in their
We specialise in the control and prevention of Rats, Mice, Cockroaches, Ants, Bedbugs, Fleas, Flies, Moths, Wasps, Squirrels and Pigeons.
Our dedicated team are fully qualified to BPCA standards and have the expert knowledge in dealing with the most difficult pest infestations.
Mara Facility Services design their pest control contracts to meet the specific requirements of the individual site.
- TRAINING – All staff are trained to BPCA Standard, All staff are trained in the Specification and Customer Care, All staff are trained in our Discipline and our Code of Conduct
- CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – Environmentally friendly products and equipment used where possible
- HEALTH AND SAFETY – All staff receive Health and Safety training in line with our ISO 18001, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Assessments provided
- SECURITY – All staff are in full uniform and supplied with ID Badges
- ALL OTHER INFO – Competitive pricing for long term contracts
For further information or a free consultation please contact us.